Wednesday 21 January 2015

Update

I feel an explanation is called for.  The lack of activity I could n't avoid.  Janice's health continued to decline up to her death in 21/4/12.  To be honest I had a breakdown mentally this was obviously caused by her death.  This was exasperated by her family's reaction, or lack of action.  However thanks in a large part to the support of a neighbour I'm crawling out of athe dark pit.  My carving has been occasional .  Mainly because of the demands on my time, housework cooking exercising Jimee.
We have an additional family memer Ming a Siamese I bought as a kitten. So let's hope I can keep this blog uptodate.

2 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Hey Hey! Welcome back to the Blog o Sphere! We missed you!

diy said...

I hope this will kick start me into action